FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Flight safety regulations require passenger identification before departure. Therefore please carry your passport or your identification card with you.
The helicopters have limited luggage storage. The passengers must be sure that their luggage is in line with the specifications of each helicopter. To ensure this, please contact our offices before boarding the flight, to get information about the luggage limit.
Any infant under three (3) years of age is very welcome to fly on the lap of an adult secured by an infant seat-belt extension. Any child over three (3) years of age requires their own seat.
Pets are allowed in flight, but they should be accompanied by valid health and vaccination certificates. Throughout the duration of the flight they should be at a specially arranged place for them. Please contact our office before the flight, in case you plan to have your pet with you.
Of course you can. If you arrive at a Greek Airport you will be picked up and escorted to the helicopter.
You should arrive at your departure general aviation facility fifteen (15) minutes prior to departure.
The duration depends on your destination. However, our flight quotation will include your flight time.
In this case please call us as soon as possible so as to reschedule your flight.
If your flight is canceled due to inclement weather conditions and there is no need for you to reschedule the flight, the charter price paid for your trip will be refunded.
These costs include landing and passenger handling fees at Greek and foreign Airports.
- explosives, ammunitions, fireworks, flares, pistols, caps, guns, etc.
• bags or briefcases with installed alarm devices;
• compresses gases, flammable, non-flammable poisonous etc
• flammable solids and liquids (lighter fuel, matches, paints, paint thinners, fire lighters etc);
• radioactive materials;
• poisonous and infectious substances; • corrosives (acids, alkalis, mercury, wet cell batteries etc);
• oxidizing materials; • magnetized material or material offensive or irritating material; The carriage of medicine and cosmetics in limited quantities necessary for the passengers during the flight is allowed. The above list of dangerous materials is not exhaustive. In case of doubt, the Charterer shall request clarifications from the Air Carrier.
Are you looking to travel for pleasure or business, explore the world, admire the sights from above and capture the moment? At all events, we make sure to offer a beyond expectations experience, with high quality services.
Having many years of experience in the business of private flights, we have encountered some misconceptions. These 3 myths, will help you discover the competitive advantage of private flights and at the same time, understand the factors that determine charter cost.
The best Island Hopping starts from a port
Do you Want to run over to Mykonos, admire the Santorini sunset and then the bustling streets of Paros? You can visit your favorite destinations with an IFLY aircraft while enjoying absolute comfort. Choose your location, set your ideal departure time and upscale your Island-Hopping experience. Gain more valuable time at your favorite spot without time-consuming airport procedures and delays. Renting an IFLY aircraft, can give you the best Island-Hopping experience.
It is a high-cost option with no price flexibility
By chartering a private aircraft, you enjoy a holistic journey with luxurious and top-notch services from experienced professionals. The charter cost is shaped by a variety of factors, including the type and size of the aircraft you choose. For example, the smaller Bell 206 cost less in comparison to the larger variant, Agusta 109. In addition, destination, duration of the flight, and the season of the year, can also influence the total charter cost. Other criteria taken into consideration are additional fuel charges, landing fees as well as other services during the flight. Therefore, the cost varies according to the above and depending on your desires.
Confined destinations and distance limit.
This is another misconception that is far apart from reality. In fact, with private aircraft, you can “fly” not only to a wide range of destinations, but also via helicopters, you can approach places that are otherwise inaccessible by other type of transportation. Furthermore, helicopters have the flexibility to make more maneuvers, offering panoramic view of your favorite landscape or landmark and the opportunity to take the most breathtaking photographs.
Do you want to explore the world? Τo expand your horizons while enjoying VIP services? Our goal is to “elevate” your travel experience, exceeding all expectations.
Plan your next getaway with the assistance of an IFLY experienced team and select the perfect aircraft from our wide selection of fleet. Find out how the final charter cost is structured.
Travelling with the leading private flight business in Greece signifies that you travel with premium services, safety, and luxury.
Particularly in helicopters, luggage storage is usually very limited. The passengers must be sure that their luggage is in line with the specifications of each helicopter. If baggage is to be carried on a helicopter flight, our staff should be notified of the expected size, weight and number of bags (preferably medium size soft suitcases).
This will help avoid inconveniences on the flight day. For safety reasons and subject to the applicable aviation safety rules, passengers are not permitted to carry the following items into security restricted area and the cabin of an aircraft:
- any kind of firearms, such as pistols, revolvers, rifles, shotguns
- toy guns, replicas and imitation firearms can be mistaken for real weapons
- parts of firearms, excluding telescopic sights
- weapons operated by compressed air and CO2, such as pistols, pellet guns, rifles and flying bullets
- flare guns and starter pistols
- bows, crossbows and arrows
- spears and spear guns
- slings and catapults
- immobilization devices such as stun guns and shock rods
- bloodless stunners and killing animals
- chemicals, such as neutralization gas, pepper spray, tear gas, acid sprays and animal repellent sprays
- cutting items such as large and small hatchets and cleavers
- ice-picks and icebreakers
- shaving blades
- knives with blades of more than 6 cm
- scissors with blades more than 6 cm from the fulcrum
- martial arts objects with a sharp point or sharp edge
- swords and sabres
- drills and drill bits, including cordless portable power drills
- tools with blades or stem length exceeding 6 cm that can be used as weapons, such as screwdrivers and chisels
- saws and cordless portable power saws
- stoves bolting and riveting guns
- baseball bats and softball
- clubs and bars, such as police batons, truncheons and batons
- martial arts equipment
- detonators and fuses
- copies or imitation explosive devices
- mines, grenades and other explosive munitions
- fireworks and other pyrotechnics
- smoke cartridges and cartridges
- dynamite, gunpowder and plastic explosives